Gloucester County Animal Hospital provides quality compassionate veterinary medicine to the communities of Sewell, Pitman, Glassboro, Cherry Hill, Turnersville, Woodbury and Haddonfield. Our patients are our number one priority as we continue to develop our staff and enhance our skills. We strive to offer you the best and latest in patient care for your beloved animal companions. Your pet receives our skilled services during each and every visit, and we do all we can to make this visit as stress-free as possible. In order for the doctor to establish a professional relationship with you and a bond with your pet(s), we make an effort to schedule your visit with the same doctor each time. We know how important it is to you to maintain this rapport.
- 4th of July Safety Tips
- Check out some of our cat clients this week!
- Heartworm Disease Forcast
- Pets Matter/Heart Worm Disease
- Traffic Alert! Construction on Egg Harbor Rd may cause some delays especially for evening appointments. Please plan accordingly.
- Want to nominate your furry friend for Client of the Month? Friend us on Facebook and send us a message.
- Tour the Hospital via our photos
What They’re Barking About
“When one of my Boston Terriers fell ill while on vacation, GCAH took her in without hesitation and treated the dog quickly. They are now my regular vets.” –VIC S– “Our Bulldog was treated like gold at this facility and we felt very confident in the care she received. The people were all very attentive and caring.” –Sue B.–